Several factors can contribute to slow internet speeds. To achieve the best speeds possible:
- Ensure your internet browser is up to date.
- Verify the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is installed on your device.
- Restart your device.
- Ensure your modem is plugged into a functioning power supply and then connect your modem directly to your device (if applicable).
- If you’re using a laptop or desktop computer, verify Power Save mode is OFF.
- Perform a speed test.
- Connect an amplifier/signal booster to increase the cable signal in your home.